The Russell is well located to make the most of fantastic shopping experiences!
Staying at The Russell you’re in a shopper’s heaven! Simply take off on foot, or take the light rail up George Street and explore some fantastic shopping experiences:
- Queen Victoria Building: a heritage-listed late-nineteenth-century building, spanning five levels and 170 unique retailers. It’s worth a visit!
- The Strand Arcade: another beautiful heritage-listed Victorian-style retail arcade, located at 195-197 Pitt Street in the heart of the Sydney central business district. You’ll stumble across something out of the ordinary here.
- Westfield Sydney Shopping Centre: over 250 fashion, food and lifestyle stores, located in the centre of Sydney city. Offering a mix of top Australian designers and international high street fashion across four levels, with a further three levels of dining, Westfield Sydney is the ultimate shopping and dining destination.
- The Rocks Markets: Located a stone’s throw from the Russell. Take a stroll through the bustling market stalls and discover locally-designed fashion, handcrafted jewellery and unique homewares. Meet local artists and photographers, sample handmade beauty products, or simply grab a bite to eat from one of the many food vendors, to fuel your exploration!
- Kirribilli Markets: Take a pleasant stroll over the Harbour Bridge to arrive at The Kirribilli Markets. One of Sydney’s oldest and most popular Markets. Featuring over 220 stalls selling, new and recycled fashion and accessories, emerging local fashion designers, home and gift wares, arts and craft, jewellery, plants, gourmet foods and a whole lot more!